Conversation Camp Details
You will learn how to:
- Seamlessly become the leader of groups.
- Tell stories in ways people find interesting.
- Use humor to lubricate the wheels of social interaction.
- Generate trust and rapport with strangers.
- Learn to use your body to communicate.
- Win over gatekeepers and enlist their help.
What does it take to make you the best conversationalist you can be?
Practice of course. Choosing the right conversational tool for the occasion is important. Understanding pacing is crucial. Now that we think of it, there is so much to learn. But try not to feel overwhelmed. This is a life-long journey and even small improvements in conversational ability can have outsize effects on your life.
The camp is designed to get you moving in the right direction. You'll role-play in groups and individually. Wayne will critique and make changes until you understand how to create dynamic, fun and appealing conversation. This is an opportunity to be trained personally by Wayne. He will correct your body language, tone and conversational choices. He'll structure your personal presentation into character driven stories that are compelling and interesting.
The camp also touches on leadership, group dynamics and making effective use of gatekeepers.
Location: The Conversation Camp is typically held in a hotel conference room. You'll receive specific location details after sign up.
Days and times: Saturday and Sunday 2 - 8 PM both days.
How to proceed Click on the camp of your choice above. Shortly after we receive your payment, you'll receive an email from us with specific details about your camp. You will also be emailed a link to a pre-event form for you to answer that helps Wayne get to know you and your goals.
The day of the event, try to show up 15 minutes early. Wear comfortable clothes and bring something to take notes.
Feel free to contact us anytime to check your order. You can find our contact details below and on our contact page. We look forward to seeing you at the camp.
- Once you sign up and attend one camp, you may attend future camps at no additional charge. We are always happy to see clients return for a refresher and to keep honing their skills.